Our client is looking for an experienced Millwright to join their team in Hope, BC!
This agricultural company aim's to passionately nourish people, community and the environment, through embracing their core values of integrity, excellence, care, respect, effort, openness and fairness, in all their activities.
This is a full-time position!
What you need to do:
- Read diagrams and schematic drawings to determine work procedures
- Install machinery and mechanical equipment using hand and power tools
- Inspect and examine machinery and equipment to detect irregularities and malfunctions
- Operate machine tools to fabricate parts required during overhaul, maintenance or set-up of machinery
- Keep detailed and accurate maintenance reports and documentation
- Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on machinery
- Transfer equipment to the applicable site for maintenance to avoid contamination or safety hazards
What you need to have:
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Maintenance
- Strong attention to detail and excellent mechanical understanding
- Working knowledge of safety standards of equipment
- Experience of Mig and Stick welding
- Experience using PLC’s is an asset
What you get in return:
- Competitive wage ($35.00 to $38.00 an hour)
- Full-time hours - Tuesday to Saturday - 9:00 am - 5:30 pm (M-F may be available)
- Stable employment
- Full Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Health and more..)
- Paid Vacation
- Great team environment!
- Work with a Canadian owned leader in Agriculture!
Accepting resumes and conducting interviews as soon as possible! Apply today. No cover letter required.