We are looking for shunt drivers with a Class 1 or 5 license with air brakes that are interested in a great full-time opportunity. This fantastic opportunity allows you to grow within the organization, weekly pay and the chance to utilize your driving expertise!
As a Shunt Driver, your duties would include:
- Safe and efficient movement of trailers in and out of dock doors to warehouse yard
- Maintain routine communication with dispatch/yard control regarding the placement of trailers
- Loading & unloading of 50-pound boxes
The ideal Driver will possess:
- Valid Class 1 or 5 drivers license with air brakes
- Driving experience and clean driving record
- 3 months shunt driving experience an asset
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Thrive in a physically demanding & time-sensitive atmosphere
- Ability to maneuver the truck in tight spaces
Join the fantastic team as a Shunt Driver and benefit from:
- Competitive Compensation: $22-24 per hour (depending on license class and shift) + bonuses ($20-$50) per shift
- Diverse duties
- Weekly pay
- Opportunity for a long-term and unionized position
To apply, submit your resume, no cover letter required. We would love to hear from you!
Interviews are taking place immediately - apply today!