Are you a detail oriented mechanical assembler?
Do you enjoy putting things together and assembling parts?
Are you looking for a family oriented team environment?
Then apply now!
Our client promotes career growth and advancement in the manufacturing industry.
Our client is a national organization who offers design, fabrication and complete field installation services for industries including wood products, pulp and paper, chemical, food processing, and many others. Working with their organization, you’ll be exposed to different types of projects, gain hands-on experience, and weld products for some of Oregon’s largest companies and industries.
Perks and Benefits:
- Consistent schedule: Monday - Friday from 6 am - 4:30 pm
- Overtime hours available = 1.5x pay!
- Medical, vision, and dental benefits provided after probationary period
- 401k - retirement savings
- Growing organization with opportunity for advancement
- 3 weeks of paid vacation and holidays off!
Competitive hourly wage of $19 / hr - $27.50 / hr (depending on experience) + benefits
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Following P&ID drawings (Piping and instrumentation diagram) to assemble a wide variety of pre fabricated parts such as tubes, regulators, threaded fittings, and hoses. Experience with electrical assembly is a plus
- Locating and identifying parts and following work orders
- Using wrenches, hand tools, power tools, pliers, and cutters to assemble parts and inspecting assembled products
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment
If you are interested in learning more about how to develop your assembly skills further, apply now! Interviews are already happening! This position starts on a temp to hire basis, with the opportunity to grow into a permanent position.
- 1+ year of experience working in mechanical assembly , electrical assembly experience is plus!
- Mechanic certifications or schooling is an asset, but not required
- The ability to read and interpret P&ID drawings and use of various tools such as hand tools, power tools, pliers, cutters, and wrenches
- Mechanically inclined, safety oriented, and positive attitude
TPD is a leading workforce solutions provider.
Our mission is to help YOU succeed by providing access to opportunities - jobs, careers, and professional development. We partner with over 200 top companies across North America with a focus on placing Business Professionals, Warehouse & Distribution staff, and technical Mining and Aviation staff. From flexible to permanent positions, we help people start careers, change careers, and advance careers in a way that works for you.
Let’s get to work!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.