Are we looking for YOU? Are you looking to grow you career as a Carpenter? Are you looking for stability and consistent work? If so, we are looking for YOU!
Our client, is a family owned boutique style contracting company with projects all across British Columbia and Alberta. They are a client focused organization with an emphasis on delivery quality builds in a safe environment for their staff.
They are seeking quality focused Carpenters
to join a long term project on Salt Spring Island
. They are open to hiring Apprentice or Journeymen level Carpenters
. This is a unique opportunity to work with an organization with a reputable brand with multiple projects in the works.
What you will receive:
What you will be doing:
- Competitive wage ($20-$40/hour depending on experience)
- Extended health benefits
- Stable work environment with projects lined up for years to come
- Safety oriented workplace
- Unlimited growth opportunities
- Opportunity to work for an organization that focuses on quality over volume
What you will need:
- Installing wooden structures such as roofing framers, joists, partitions, rafters, and stud work
- Liaising with clients to discuss project details, budgets, and timelines
- Working with suppliers to obtain necessary material while staying within the customer budget
- Reading blueprints and designs prepared by other architects, construction professionals, and ensuring they meet building code recommendations and requirements
- Apprentice or Journeymen certification
- Ability to use hand and power tools, including drills, saws, nail guns, chisels, and sanders
- Ability to work with a team
- Comprehensive knowledge of building regulations and codes
This job opportunity is one you won’t want to miss out on! Let’s accelerate your career, apply through this ad today! We would love to speak with you.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.