Are you looking for stability, growth opportunities, and competitive pay?
Our long-term Semiconductor client in Hillsboro, is seeking Production Associates to join their team on the NIGHT SHIFT.
Full training is provided, no experience is needed. Start a new career with us by applying today!
Perks and benefits:
What you will be doing:
- Benefits, bonuses, PTO, and growth opportunities
- After permanent hire - annual bonuses, benefits, 401k, profit sharing
- Starting wage of $21.85 / hour, with a raise to $23 / hour after probation
- 12 hour shifts on a compressed schedule (only work 3-4 days per week!) -- this means you'll get 2 hours of DAILY 1.5x pay!
- Flexible overtime options - available but not required
- Full training is provided
What you bring to the table:
- Working in a Clean Room environment with FULL PPE
- Receiving in-house certifications to operate machines that manufacture silicon wafers
- Loading wafers and setting machines to precise specifications
- Escalating equipment or product errors to senior technicians
- Evaluating and inspecting products and equipment
- Basic computer skills
- The ability to carry 13.5 lbs repetitively over a 12 hour period
- Must be able to comply with Clean Room specifications including wearing a full clean room suit, a hood, mask, eyewear, gloves, and clean room boots that cover your shoes
TPD is a leading workforce solutions provider.
Our mission is to help YOU succeed by providing access to opportunities - jobs, careers, and professional development. We partner with over 200 top companies across North America with a focus on placing Business Professionals, Warehouse & Distribution staff, and technical Mining and Aviation staff.
From flexible to permanent positions, we help people start careers, change careers, and advance careers in a way that works for you.
Let’s get to work!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.