Do you have CNC and programming experience ?
What you’ll receive:
Are you looking to further your career with a great company?
Our client, a leading manufacturer of quartz products, is looking for CNC Operators to join their team! They’re an organization dedicated to uncompromising quality and service. Driven by their desire to produce the highest quality products possible, they possess an attention to detail and an "anything is possible" attitude. They’ve become known in the semiconductor industry as the quartz fabrication shops whose specialty is providing the customer with products that other suppliers deemed impossible to fabricate.
- Set up and operate all types of production machines including lathes, milling machines, saws, core drills and grinders, lappers and polishers.
- Program, set up, edit and operate Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) machines including Mills and Grinders.
- Work from drawings and Engineering instructions to build intricate and complex parts, tools or fixtures.
- Document required tooling, fixtures and procedures required to build production quartz parts.
- Create and monitor consumable tooling inventory.
- Verify part or process conformance to specification with callipers, micrometers, height gages, pin gages and comparators.
- Accurately follow work instructions.
- Excellent visual acuity; ability to see small details and finish variations and defects.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Broad experience writing, editing and troubleshooting CNC programs.
- Advanced G and M codes for Numerically Controlled machines.
- Solid working knowledge of machine mathematics including: Trigonometry, metric length
conversion, volumetric removal rate calculations and tool surface speed calculations.
- Proficient in Geometrical Dimensioning and Tolerance.
- Blue print reading, the use of precision measurement equipment and industrial trucks.
- Word Processing, Spreadsheet and Manufacturing software.
We’re hiring and interviews are taking place right away! If you’re interested in speaking with a recruiter after submitting your resume, please contact Aaron at 503 922-6336