Do you have experience working in Quality Assurance?
Are you looking to grow in your career?
Then apply now! We're offering a $1000 sign on bonus to all new hires!
We’re hiring for a Quality Assurance Inspector! Right now, our client is expanding and looking to double in size! Our client, located in Richmond, IL, is a plastics manufacturer that specializes in plastic extrusion and recycling. They’re looking to bring on reliable and hard working team members to grow with their organization. This opportunity is great for someone who is looking to grow in the Quality Assurance industry!
Our client is unique because they are an environmentally-friendly plastics company, using biodegradable and plant-based materials. It is a friendly and inclusive factory environment with incredible opportunities for learning and professional growth.
What You’ll Receive:
- $1000 signing bonus
- Day shift (Monday -Friday from 8 am - 4 pm )
- A friendly and supportive workplace.
- $16-$20/hr - depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits plan: Eligible for medical and dental benefits after 60 days.
- Growth and development opportunities to expand with the company
- DIRECT HIRE - no need to start on contract or temporary basis.
- Overtime hours available!
- Performing quality assurance (in-process and receiving inspections) and measuring tolerances with calipers and micrometers.
- Documenting, Inputting inspection and testing data into internal software, reading and following work orders and instructions.
- Working with customers and vendors.
- Communicating necessary improvements, changes, offering suggestions, and working well with other departments.
- Pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 40+lbs.
- Assist with other quality duties and maintain a safe work environment.
- 1+ years of quality assurance experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Experience with Microsoft office.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Physically be able to pull and push up to 40+ lbs as required and be on your feet for at least 80% of your shift.
- Positive, self-motivated individual, who is open to learning.
- Reliable transportation.
- Safety conscious, attentive, punctual, and dependable.
- High organizational and communication skills.
Interviews are happening right away (flexible interview times available), so secure your spot with us today!