Are you looking for the next step in your warehousing, logistics, or administrative career?
Are you looking to work with an internationally-renowned world leader in shipping and logistics industry that offers nearly unlimited career growth opportunities?
TPD is an industry leader in connecting employers and employees! We are currently looking for an Overnight Warehouse Yard Coordinator to join one of the world's leading shipping and freight logistics companies. This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door with an industry leader and establish yourself in the fast-growing logistics industry, with lots of room for growth. Our client is a large, international organization with a transit-friendly warehouse located in North Delta on River Road.
If this sounds like it might be a good fit, apply today with your resume - no cover letter required!
As a Warehouse Yard Coordinator, you will receive:
- Full-time schedule (10:30PM - 7:00AM)
- Starting rate of $18/hour
- Benefits after probation (medical, dental, EAP, sick time + more)
- Weekly pay by direct deposit
- Significant opportunities for career growth with one of the world's leading shipping and logistics company!
- Working with a dynamic team!
As a Warehouse Yard Coordinator, your responsibilities include:
What you'll bring to the table:
- Control and secure original gate logs for the main and overflow yards
- Update spot locations for the movement of equipment between yards
- Work closely with the yard check coordinator, operations department and trucking department to resolve issues regarding equipment that cannot be guarded in or out of the main or overflow yards
- Contact carriers when their empty containers have been moved from the main yard to an overflow yard
- Provide support to the yard check coordinator and gatehouse guards.
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Warehouse operations experience an asset
- Administrative and/or data entry experience an asset
- Able to consistently work overnight shifts
- Able to wear steel-toed boots and work outside in different weather conditions while conducting yard checks
- Able to work both independently and in a team
If you are looking to grow your career in logistics, don't hesitate - apply today with your resume, no cover letter required!