Are you looking to join a rapidly growing Semiconductor company in the Hillsboro area?
Are you interested in finding an economy-safe role, that offers stability, stock options, bonuses, benefits, and a compressed workweek schedule?
As a part of their expansion, our valuable & long-term client is looking to add Equipment Technicians to their team on 3 different shifts (days & nights).
Apply today! Interviews are taking place right away!
Perks and Benefits:
What you'll be doing:
- Competitive pay of $28 - $40 / hour depending on direct industry experience
- Annual bonuses & stock options
- 401k, holiday pay, sick time, vacation, and generous benefits
- Room for career growth
- Great worklife balance
- Compressed workweek schedule (only work 3-4 days per week!!)
- Relocation assistance if applicable
What you bring to the table:
- Managing maintenance activities, including troubleshooting
- Routine preventative maintenance and non-routine corrective maintenance
- Working with electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components
- Understanding and working with electrical currents
- Wearing full Clean Room PPE, including receiving a respirator certification when needed
- Providing effective project management for tool installations and qualification
- Previous experience working as a Photolithography Equipment Maintenance Technician in the semiconductor industry
- Experience on one, or both of the following tools preferred: ASML I-LINE STEPPER equipment ASML DUV SCANNER equipment DIANIPPON SCREEN COATER equipment Equivalent equipment to qualify: CANON I-LINE and DUV systems
- Experience with any of the following tool sets a plus: KLA/Tencor Measurement Equipment Hitachi SEM Applied materials metrology systems
TPD is a leading workforce solutions provider.
Our mission is to help YOU succeed by providing access to opportunities - jobs, careers, and professional development. We partner with over 200 top companies across North America with a focus on placing Business Professionals, Warehouse & Distribution staff, and technical Mining and Aviation staff.
From flexible to permanent positions, we help people start careers, change careers, and advance careers in a way that works for you.
Let’s get to work!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.