Are you looking for a great work environment, stable career path, and a consistent schedule?
Do you have a keen eye for detail and enjoy solving puzzles?
Our long-term client, a semiconductor company, is looking to add Entry Level Quality Control Technicians to their team!
This is a back half night shift schedule, on a compressed workweek
What's in it for you?
What you will be doing:
- $21.85/HOUR STARTING WAGE
- Pay raise to $23/hour after probation
- A compressed workweek schedule (only work 3-4 days a week!!)
- Daily overtime pay (receive 1.5x pay when working less than 40 hours a week!)
- A weekly pay schedule via direct deposit
- Employer paid benefits and PTO
- A long-term opportunity with stability and growth opportunities
What you bring to the table:
- Working in a Clean Room environment
- Successfully catching wafers with misalignment, photo defects, etc defects, and other defects at all levels
- Operating a microscope for visual inspection
- Understand and follow specifications
- Basic computer use as needed
Apply today, we offer a streamlined interview process, and interviews are taking place immediately!
- High level of attention to detail while performing repetitive tasks
- The ability to work 12 hour shifts and lift 13.5 lbs as needed
- Basic computer knowledge
TPD is a leading workforce solutions provider.
Our mission is to help YOU succeed by providing access to opportunities - jobs, careers, and professional development. We partner with over 200 top companies across North America with a focus on placing Business Professionals, Warehouse & Distribution staff, and technical Mining and Aviation staff.
From flexible to permanent positions, we help people start careers, change careers, and advance careers in a way that works for you.
Let’s get to work!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.