We are currently looking for Drillers to join one of Canada’s leading drilling companies.
- Monitor instruments such as pressure gauges, feed or weight indicators as well as observe the volume, colour and consistency of the returns from the hole.
- Employ various sampling techniques according to project and client requirements.
- Record keeping as required/requested by the client and or Company.
- Operate and troubleshoot drill and ancillary equipment, including, but not limited to; trucks, support vehicles, pumps, heaters, compressors, mud re-circulation systems, etc.
- Supervise Drill Assistant and the drill crew to ensure compliance with HSE requirements.
- Ensure Driller Assistant maintains and organizes equipment, supplies and tooling for the drill rig and support vehicles.
Professional Experience / Qualifications
- Must maintain and possess a valid Class 5 or 7 Driver’s License.
- Have 2-5 years experience in exploration drilling.
- Equipment is composed of both surface and underground Zinex A5/U5 and Hydracore 2000 drills.
- Have the mechanical ability to troubleshoot and repair small equipment.
- Complete and pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol test.