TPD is hiring! We are seeking a Small Parts Assembler to join our client, a custom dental systems manufacturer, on a full-time, temp-to-hire basis in Hillsboro!
This is a long-term opportunity with a growing company, which is great for those seeking a stable career in manufacturing.
If you enjoy detail-oriented work, and have good dexterity, please apply today!
What's in it for you?
What you'll be doing:
- Hands-on training
- Monday-Friday DAY shift 6 AM-2:30 PM
- $18 - $19 / hour depending on experience
- Compensation can be $20 / hour + for direct industry experience
- Opportunities for growth, a great place to build a career
- Great worklife balance
- Generous benefits and PTO upon permanent hire
- Quick hiring process
- Working in a team to assemble small parts
- Using various small handtools such as wrenches, screw drivers, wire crimpers, wire pullers, and more
- Reading and following work orders and blueprints
- Using basic computer software
- Standing most of the shift, and lifting 35 lbs
What you bring to the table:
- The ability to follow detailed work orders and instructions
- Experience with inventory software preferred, experience with Kanban systems preferred
- Prior experience with assembly of air or water regulators, pumps, or other mechanical devices is helpful
- Previous manufacturing/warehouse/production experience
TPD is a leading workforce solutions provider.
Our mission is to help YOU succeed by providing access to opportunities - jobs, careers, and professional development. We partner with over 200 top companies across North America with a focus on placing Business Professionals, Warehouse & Distribution staff, and technical Mining and Aviation staff.
From flexible to permanent positions, we help people start careers, change careers, and advance careers in a way that works for you.
Let’s get to work!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.