Our client, a leader in manufacturing, has a rare opportunity for a Production Supervisor to join their team.
The Production Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the equipment, processes and employees on the production floor. This person is also responsible for overseeing scheduling and routine production activities, as well as acting as first-line troubleshooting should problems arise.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Competitive compensation ($75,000 plus bonus)
- Extended health benefits
- RRSP Matching
- Unlimited room for career growth
- And more!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Lead a positive change effort to improved performance by motivating, recognizing and inspiring others to be effective and efficient in their activities
- Increase employee engagement and improve the labor relations climate through participation in continuous improvement (get suggestions, report problems, participate in team problem solving sessions)
- Evaluate employee performance monthly with coaching and support to achieve results.
- Lead daily safety share, encourage and recognize all safety behavior
- Safety training, STOP, FLRA and all others safety programs
- Continually improve the operational efficiency of the plant by submitting ideas and solutions
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Strong mechanical and electrical troubleshooting skills with hands-on problem-solving skills in a manufacturing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership ability in order to successfully manage a diverse group of employees
- Proven track record of operational enhancement and improvements through employee engagement, demonstrated team building talent
- Excellent time management, planning, and organizational skills
If you’re ready for a challenge and ready to make an influence in a role where you’ll be appreciated for your hard work and innovative spirit, we’re interested in speaking with you!
Interviews start ASAP! Apply today for consideration! (No cover letter required)
We look forward to working with you.