Are you looking to join a rapidly growing Semiconductor company in the Hillsboro area?
Are you interested in finding an economy-safe role, that offers stability, stock options, bonuses, and benefits?
As a part of their expansion, our valuable & long-term client is looking to add Equipment Engineers to their team!
Apply today! Interviews are taking place right away!
What's in it for you?
What you'll be doing:
- Annual bonuses & stock options
- 401k, holiday pay, sick time, vacation, and generous benefits
- Room for career growth
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive salary of $ 73000 - $ 135000
What you bring to the table:
- Managing resources and maintenance activities to provide optimum manufacturing support
- Wearing Clean Room PPE as needed
- Using your troubleshooting abilities, and the abilities to make decisions about priorities in a manufacturing environment
- Performing some supervisory activities of technicians as needed
- Developing and executing corrective maintenance on equipment
- Developing implementing and maintaining training programs for technician certifications
- Participating in technician cross training as needed
- Overseeing equipment relocations and installations
- Experience in any of the following semiconductor tools is highly desired: AMAT or Novellus equipment, experience with metrology tools
- Experience with KLA/Tencor Measurement Equipment an asset
- Experience with RTP equipment an asset
- BS or MS degree in a relevant, technical field including Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
TPD is a leading workforce solutions provider.
Our mission is to help YOU succeed by providing access to opportunities - jobs, careers, and professional development. We partner with over 200 top companies across North America with a focus on placing Business Professionals, Warehouse & Distribution staff, and technical Mining and Aviation staff.
From flexible to permanent positions, we help people start careers, change careers, and advance careers in a way that works for you.
Let’s get to work!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.