Our client is a family owned business that manufactures quality residential and commercial roofing products. They are seeking a qualified Reliability Engineer to foster a safe work environment and minimizing production losses and maintenance cost per unit. This position is located in Hillsboro, Texas.
Our client has been serving their customers both locally and internationally since 1983. They value integrity, humility, and the safety of their employees. With locations across the nation and beyond, they offer some fantastic growth opportunities with a great team.
What you will receive:
- Competitive Salary (in the range of approx. $85,000 to $95,000 depending on experience and qualifications)
- Direct hire
- Extended Health Benefits
- 401k Matching
- Unlimited opportunities for career growth
- Safety oriented environment
- Working with a leader in their industry
What you will be doing:
What you will need:
- Root Cause Analysis
- Participate in the Corporate Weekly Reliability GoTo Meetings, training, webinars, SMRP, and Reliability Magazine subscriptions in order to keep up to date with reliability knowledge, techniques, and methodologies
- Lead initiatives for corporate surveys, questionnaires and benchmarking as part of IKO Reliability Assessments and continuous improvement efforts
- Utilize Prodac/ Maximo interface production loss and Maint. cost data to drive to lowest child asset practical in order to target RCA / Troubleshooting, FMECA and RCM efforts prioritized to generate the greatest value return
- Prepare, organize and facilitate the Shingle line and axillary support systems utilizing FMECA/RCM
- Troubleshooting equipment, Design for Reliability, select and managing qualified contractors to precision-install and commission new equipment, monitor modifications, upgrades and critical parts required
- Mechanical Engineering background is required
- Reliability experience in high-speed continuous process manufacturing environments.
- Experience facilitating successful RCFA’s.
- Proficiency with building standardized PM’s & PdM’s within Maximo or similar CMMS, MS Office, AutoCAD, etc
- Willing to travel on occasion to learn and share knowledge with other sites
- Analytical skills with high level of accuracy and strong work ethics
- Operational and supervisory experience is a plus
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, you are good with your hands, and the above sounds exciting to you, apply today! We are interviewing now and want to speak with you
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.