Looking to get your foot in the door?
No experience is necessary, apply now!
We are looking for Machine Operators to join a growing team! Our client is expanding and looking to double in size. Located in Richmond, IL, our client is a plastics manufacturer that specializes in extruding and recycling plastic. They’re looking to bring on reliable and hard working team members. This opportunity is great for someone who is looking to grow in the manufacturing industry!
Our client is unique because they are an environmentally-friendly plastics company, using biodegradable and plant-based materials. It is a friendly and inclusive factory environment with incredible opportunities for learning and professional growth.
The company invests in its employees by providing training, previous experience is not required.
What You’ll Receive:
- $1000 signing bonus
- A friendly and supportive workplace.
- Competitive Wage
- $16.50/hr with no industry experience
- $17- $19/hr with direct manufacturing experience - DOE
- Comprehensive benefits plan: Eligible for medical and dental benefits after 60 days.
- Growth and development opportunities to expand with the company
- DIRECT HIRE - no need to start on contract or temporary basis.
- Consistent working hours- (Immediate need for M-F from 10 pm - 6 am)
- Overtime hours available!
- Reading and following work orders and instructions.
- Operating a Grinder Machine and forklift.
- Pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 70 lbs.
- Assisting other operators as required by supporting machine set-ups.
- Performing basic machine maintenance to keep the machines running smoothly.
- Performing quality checks and measuring tolerances with various tools.
- Prior manufacturing or machine operating experience is preferred, but NOT required.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Physically be able to pull and push up to 70 lbs as required and be on your feet for the full length of shift.
- Positive, self-motivated individual, who is open to learning.
- Reliable transportation.
- A mechanical aptitude.
- Safety conscious, attentive, punctual, and dependable.
- 2nd shift - Monday - Friday, 2 pm to 10 pm
- 3rd shift - Monday - Friday, 10 pm to 6 am
- 4th shift - Monday and Tuesday, 6 pm to 6 am + Friday 12 pm - 6 pm, with 1 day of OT every other weekend
- Overtime hours required!
If you are looking for a company that is growing, eager to help their employees, and that you can take pride in, look no further! Interviews are happening right away (flexible interview times available), so secure your spot with us today!