Join a growing and promising company with consistent work hours, a stable paycheck, and a great work environment!
$1500 signing bonus available now!! LOTS of room for learning and growth!
Our client, a leading manufacturer of quartz products, is looking to train and hire for various manufacturing positions! They’re an organization dedicated to uncompromising quality and service. They’ve become known in the semiconductor industry as the quartz fabrication shops whose specialty is providing the customer with products that other suppliers deemed impossible to fabricate.
What you'll receive:
What you'll be doing:
- Direct hire employment
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- 401 k + 4% match
- Up to $500/year wellness reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- 2 weeks vacation, sick pay, and holiday pay
- Monday-Friday day shifts OR Sunday-Thursday swing shifts
What you bring to the table:
- Performing manual and clerical duties related to maintaining the flow of products
- Moving product through the manufacturing cycle
- Entering transactions and recording product movement in ERP system
- Transporting high end technology, laboratory supplies, and other materials to appropriate departments
- Operating material handling equipment such as pallet jacks, carts, and forklifts as needed
- Following work orders and detailed instructions
- May set up and operate light production equipment as needed
We're hiring and interviews are taking place right away! If you'd like to connect with a recruiter after your application, please call Aaron at 503 922-6336.
- Experience with an ERP system is an asset
- Proficiency with basic technology and computer software
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- The ability to lift 50-70lbs