Are you looking for a consistent, Monday-Friday day shift schedule? Are you a self-motivated individual who likes to work with a small team?
If you're looking for stability, hands-on experience, and an opportunity to work with a growing semiconductor company in Hillsboro
Our client is a well-established wafer fabrication facitlity that is currently undergoing an expansion to increase production. Due to this growth, we are seeking a reliable team player to join the company!
Candidates with a forklift certification or experience are highly desirable!
What's in it for you?
What you'll be doing:
- Long-term full-time temp-to-hire opportunity with a company that offers stability due to its growth!
- Employer paid benefits as early as at 30 days, PTO at 90
- Periodic bonuses & gift cards (receive a $300-$500 bonus for a great catch!!)
- Monday-Friday 8 am-5 pm schedule - weekends OFF
- Voluntary OT opportunities upon completion of training - great work life balance!
What you bring to the table:
- Clerical and physical duties associated with shipping and receiving of materials
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Cycle counting
- Operating material handling equipment including a forklift
- Using basic computer software and an ERP system
- Forklift certification or experience, or the willingness to learn
- The ability to lift up 50 lbs
- The ability to follow detailed instructions
- Oracle or SAP experience an asset
Interviews are taking place right away so apply today! No cover letters required - fast and easy interview process!