Stakeholder Engagement Coordinator
HYBRID Work Environment
Are you a Stakeholder Engagement Coordinator who is looking for a new and exciting opportunity? The Stakeholder Engagement Coordinator will work to engage the Work Wellness Institute’s (WWi) stakeholder community while actively expanding WWi’s network and reach.
What YOU Get:
What you will be doing:
- Hybrid work environment
- Competitive pay
- Room for growth
- Incredible colleagues
- RRSP matching
• Coordinate stakeholder communication and engagement activities including regular partnership and committee meetings, materials
• Draft meeting agendas, discussion materials and facilitation of content for associated communities of practice, partnership, and advisory committee meetings
• Extraction, analysis, and synthesis of meeting minutes from committee and partnership meetings
• Work with Marketing Coordinator to broaden reach in promoting knowledge mobilization resources to target audiences
• Actively identify opportunities to expand WWi network and membership base o Identify areas of cross-promotion to drive and optimize organizational visibility o Identify organizations whose program delivery and resource overlap o Identify and expand advisory committee member participation
• Work across WWi team to actively monitor industry activity and landscape to broaden reach to promote membership opportunities and benefits to stakeholder community
• Work across WWi team to actively monitor industry activity for upcoming events, emerging trends and opportunities to present and represent WWi (ex. Subscribe to relevant industry updates and newsletter source).
• Aligned to Organization Communication and Marketing Plan, set KPIs and create work plan to implement engagement and communication schedule, content, and specify target audience
• Create rubrics check for contact and opportunity legitimacy/fit/priority check (ex. does the organization/individual share common goals)
Combination of relevant experience and education.
• 3+ years in a similar role is preferred
• Demonstrated stakeholder relationship management
• Bilingual in both official languages an asset, not required Key Skills and Competencies
• Ability to build internal and external relationships with partners and other organizations
• Demonstrated project organization, planning and management
• Ability to identify opportunities and areas of improvement
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you TODAY!