Do you have hands-on manufacturing & quality assurance engineer experience?
Are you team-oriented with an eye for detail?
Are you looking for a long-term culture fit where you can learn and grow?
Our client, a leader in plastic manufacturing for the medical & dental industry is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer
to join their growing team in Wilsonville, Oregon. The organization has a focus on quality for their customers, support for their people, and a low environmental footprint. This translates into a company that is ISO 9001:2015 certified, ensuring their customers get the best possible products with the lowest waste levels and greatest manufacturing efficiency.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, we offer:
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you'll:
- Salary 60-80k+ (depends on direct quality experience)
- Regular hours Monday- Friday:
- Overtime when available - 1.5x pay
- Training, support, and a long-term growth and development plan.
- Benefits including medical, dental, etc.
- Profit-sharing 401k - Save for your retirement!
- A team environment that is supportive, inclusive, and encouraging.
- Ability to work with a stable essential services listed company.
The ideal Quality Engineer will have:
- Maintain and improve product quality, internal quality management systems, the manufacturing process development and documentation.
- Oversee new product introduction by ensuring manufacturing, quality, and molding processes are in place to meet quality standards and customer specifications.
- Working closely with the engineering and manufacturing team to solve challenges and work with customers to eliminate or reduce quality issues.
- Work with Document Control to maintain and improve QA documents and processes.
- Lead the development of NPI manufacturing and inspection processes.
- Assist with the Internal Process Auditing program, create, maintain, and analyze metrics for improving quality production results.
- Recording and present information through Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer preferably in the plastic manufacturing industry. (ASQ certified Quality Engineer or equivalent experience is preferred)
- Process development and problem-solving experience.
- Experience with CMM, geometric dimensions and tolerances, blueprint reading, and knowledge in metrology.
- Ability to perform basic math functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
- Basic knowledge of PPAP process and SAP/SQC applications is preferred.
- ASQ certified Quality Auditor of equivalent experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively work well in a team environment and communicate well with others.
- High School Diploma or GED. Degree in Manufacturing Engineering or Quality Engineering is preferred.
- Experience working with Excel, Word, and Outlook.
If you are interested, please apply with your resume - interviews are starting right away!