TPD is hiring! We are seeking a Production Assembly Worker to join our client, a custom dental systems manufacturer, on a full-time, temp-to-hire basis in Hillsboro!
This is a long-term opportunity with a growing company, which is great for both entry-level and experienced manufacturing workers.
What's in it for you?
What you'll be doing:
- Hands-on training
- Monday-Friday DAY shift 6 AM-2:30 PM
- $18-$22/hour depending on experience
- Opportunities for growth, a great place to build a career
- Generous benefits and PTO upon permanent hire
- Quick hiring process
- Working in a team to assemble small parts
- Using various small handtools such as wrenches, screw drivers, wire crimpers, wire pullers, and more
- Reading and following work orders and blueprints
- Using basic computer software
- Standing most of the shift, and lifting 35 lbs
What you bring to the table:
- The ability to follow detailed work orders and instructions
- Experience with inventory software preferred, experience with Kanban systems preferred
- Prior experience with assembly of air or water regulators, pumps, or other mechanical devices is helpful
- Previous manufacturing/warehouse/production experience
TPD is a leading workforce solutions provider.
Our mission is to help YOU succeed by providing access to opportunities - jobs, careers, and professional development. We partner with over 200 top companies across North America with a focus on placing Business Professionals, Warehouse & Distribution staff, and technical Mining and Aviation staff.
From flexible to permanent positions, we help people start careers, change careers, and advance careers in a way that works for you.
Let’s get to work!