Are you looking for a great work environment, stability, and longevity?
Are you looking to start a career in the manufacturing industry?
We are hiring Entry Level Machine Operators for a Monday-Friday 7 AM-3:30 PM shift at $18/hour
We’re looking to hire individuals who work well in a team environment, are open to learning, and interested in pursuing a long term career opportunity.
As a Machine Operator you’ll benefit from:
- $18/hour starting rate with no previous experience needed
- Rapid growth opportunities for the right candidate!!
- Overtime shifts
- Employer paid benefits after 30 days
- A more relaxed, but fast paced work environment
- Long-term opportunity, great place to grow your career!
As a Machine Operator, your responsibilities will include:
- Operating and monitoring injection mold machines to produce quality molded parts
- Reading and following written instructions in production folders
- Trimming gates, verifying parts, meeting quality standards, and identify rejects
- Assist in improving operator procedures and standards
- Filling out work orders, labels, and count summaries accurately
The ideal Machine Operator will have:
We're hiring immediately! Interviews are taking place right away!
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- The ability to handle fragile products, perform repetitive tasks, and demonstrate safety awareness
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, and lift up to 25 lbs.