Do you have mechanical and electrical experience in a manufacturing setting?
Do you have 2+ years of Maintenance experience?
Then APPLY NOW!
TPD is an industry leader in connecting job seekers and employers! Our client, an eco-friendly plastics manufacturer, based in Richmond, IL, is looking to hire Maintenance Technicians to join their expanding team! This is an exciting opportunity to work with a growing and family-oriented organization that really cares about its people and culture.
- $1000 Sign on bonus
- $22-$28+/hr starting wage
- Permanent employment
- Medical, vision, and dental benefits at 60 days
- Opportunity for growth
- 12 days of PTO & Paid holidays off
- $500 yearly tool allowance + more
Responsibilities as a Maintenance Technician include preventative maintenance, maintenance repair, installation, welding, electrical and mechanical repair of various machinery, and improving overall manufacturing processes. Maintenance Technicians serve as a vital part of ensuring the organization's success at delivering on-time and quality products. You’ll take charge of all repairs and preventative maintenance on extrusion machines, CNC machinery, blenders, make adjustments, identify and troubleshoot errors.
- Minimum of 3-5+ years of mechanical maintenance experience in an industrial setting
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- The ability to work a flexible schedule
- Direct knowledge of electrical repair, mechanical repair, hydraulics, pneumatics, and troubleshooting experience
- Experience with high voltage (120V/240V 277V/480V)
- Must have your own set of tools
- The ability to work with others and communicate effectively
- Experience with PLC is preferred
- Time management and time critical prioritization skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team player
- MUST be able to complete an onsite skills assessment during time of interview
- Plastics experience is preferred, but not required
Apply now, we're currently interviewing!
Please note, this position is based in Richmond, IL and we are looking for candidates willing to commute from Wisconsin to Richmond, IL.