Are you looking to get your foot in the door with the semiconductor industry?
Are you looking for a great work environment, stable career path, and opportunities to grow and learn?
Our client, an Oregon-based pioneer in the semiconductor industry, has openings for Fabrication Technicians to work the OVERNIGHT shift!
As a Technician you will benefit from:
- $21.85/hour to start with NO EXPERIENCE
- A compressed work week schedule (Only work 3-4 days per week!)
- Daily overtime pay (Even if you work under 40 hours in a week!)
- Benefits at 30 days & PTO after probation
- Growth opportunities
As a Technician, your responsibilities will include:
- Work in a Clean Room environment while meeting safety standards and production goals
- Operate & evaluate all process and metrology equipment within assigned area, upon successful completion of certification by trainer and engineer.
- Assure equipment meets all qualification and maintenance schedules as required by specification before processing product.
- Evaluate both product and qualification wafers through measurement and/or visual inspection.
- Responsible for accurate entry of that data into workstream system for assessment of processing using SPC controls.
The ideal Technician will have:
- Basic computer skills required to run automated controls
- The ability to multi-task and meet production goals
- Must be able to follow detailed instructions & have strong communication skills
Interviews are taking place right away. To apply, kindly submit your resume (cover letter not required).