Our client, an international leader in building materials, is seeking a Human Resources Coordinator to join their team in Hillsboro Texas.
The Human Resources Coordinator will be directly responsible for overseeing the day to day HR activities of the plant. This position will also assist with administrative requirements to support plant operations.
What you will receive:
What you will be doing:
- Competitive Compensation ($60,000 - $65,000)
- Extended Health Benefits
- 401k matching
- A progressive and challenging workplace
- Opportunities for growth
- And more!
What you will need:
- Responsible for recruitment and selection
- Conduct New Hire Onboarding
- Lead employee engagement initiatives
- Support the administration benefits program as front line support for employees
- Compiles HR reports and analysis data for leaders
- Resolve minor employee related issues and escalate to Regional HR Managers
- Adhere to the consistent interpretation of Company policies, procedures and programs, and collective bargaining agreement
- Make recommendations to improvement on policies, procedures, and programs
- Assist plant management team to coordinate recognition programs and social events
- Previous experience as an HR coordinator role in a fast-paced manufacturing plant
- Proven records in attention to details and data accuracy
- Ability to organize workload and manage multiple tasks effectively
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
If you’re ready for a challenge and ready to make an influence in a role where you’ll be appreciated for your hard work and innovative spirit, we’re interested in speaking with you!
Interviews start ASAP! Apply today for consideration! (No cover letter required)
We look forward to working with you.