With the skilled labor and industrial industry booming, start your career here!
Join a growing team that offers stability and growth!
- Hands-on Training.
- $18 per hour to start - No Experience is Necessary!
- A family oriented team atmosphere that fosters growth.
- Employer paid benefits at 30 days (provided by TPD).
- A consistent work schedule and overtime hours if requested!
- A performance review that can result in higher pay.
- The opportunity to convert into a permanent position.
Our client is one of the leading bolt and nonstandard construction fastener companies in Oregon! Based in Northwest Portland, our clients service contractors, steel fabricators, OEMs, and other construction-related companies worldwide. Established in 1912, the company has cemented it's reputation as an industry leader. They pride themselves on quality workmanship, exceeding expectations, and most importantly they value their employees!
Currently, we’re looking to hire and train:
- Machine Operators
- Packing and Shipping Associates
- No direct industry experience is required, but we prefer 1+ years of experience in the manufacturing industry.
- The ability to operate a forklift, pallet jack, and overhead crane- training provided.
- The ability to lift 50+ lbs and stand on your feet for the entire shift.
- A great attitude and self motivation!
- Great teamwork skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- The ability to successfully clear a background check and drug test.
Galvanizer and Machine Operator Shifts:
- Monday - Friday
- Day - 6:30 am - 3 pm
- Swing - 2:30 pm - 1 am.
Packaging and Shipping Shifts:
- Monday - Thursday
- Day - 6:30 - 3 pm
- Day - 8 am - 4:30 pm
Our client welcomes experience in the manufacturing industry, but it’s not required!
Join the team by applying today, we’re currently interviewing now!