Are you reliable and organized with an aptitude for administration?
Looking for your next career move? This is it - apply today!
TPD is an industry leader in connecting employers and employees! We are currently looking for a Cross-Dock Coordinator
to join one of the world's leading shipping and freight logistics companies. Our client is a large, multi-national organization with a transit-friendly warehouse located in Pitt Meadows
This is a great administrative position if you are looking for opportunities for growth
and have an interest in logistics
. For the right candidate, there is the potential to be hired into a permanent role with our client, with lots of opportunity for career advancement in a warehouse logistics role.
This position offers a pay rate of $21.50/hour, with benefits after probation. There is the opportunity to work overtime and pick up extra shifts if you are looking for more hours.
If you are looking for a great position in which you can grow with a fast-paced company while expanding your abilities in administration, please submit your resume today to be considered!
Interviews are taking place immediately as this position is ready to start ASAP. No cover letter required. Apply now!
What you will get:
- Full time Monday - Friday schedule
- Afternoon shift
- Starting rate of $21.50/hour
- Potential for overtime
- Weekly pay by direct deposit
- Benefits after probation (medical, dental, EAP, sick time + more)
- Opportunities for growth
- Working with a dynamic team!
- Accurately transact freight receipts and shipments
- Create and deliver production reports to customers
- Troubleshoot shipment variances at customer request
- Coordinating freight pickups with designated carriers
- Assist in planning inbound and outbound loads
- Cross train in other areas of the team
- Special Projects as assigned
- Performs job related duties as specified by management
What we're looking for:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and organized, ability to focus on details and compare data
- Ability to work independently and have a self-starter attitude
- Must possess excellent time management skills to manage high volume in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform well with time-sensitive tasks
- Industry experience preferred; not required