Join a growing and promising company with consistent work hours, a stable paycheck, and a great work environment!
Full-time DAY shift available now!
Our client, a leading manufacturer of quartz products, is looking to train and hire for various manufacturing positions! They’re an organization dedicated to uncompromising quality and service. Driven by their desire to produce the highest quality products possible, they possess an attention to detail and an "anything is possible" attitude. They’ve become known in the semiconductor industry as the quartz fabrication shops whose specialty is providing the customer with products that other suppliers deemed impossible to fabricate.
What you'll receive:
What you'll be doing:
- Direct hire employment
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- 401 k + 4% match
- Up to $500/year wellness reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- 2 weeks vacation, sick pay, and holiday pay
- Monday-Friday day shifts
What you bring to the table:
- Examining incoming shipments for damage and checking quantities
- Counting, weighting, and measuring incoming and outgoing items
- Pulling orders
- Operating equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, hand trucks, or dollies
- Assisting with transporting materials between sites
We're hiring and interviews are taking place right away! If you'd like to connect with a recruiter after your application, please call Victoria at 503-974-7500 ext 318
- 6 months-1 year of previous warehouse experience
- Forklift experience is an asset
- Proficiency with basic technology and computer software
- The ability to lift 50-70lbs