Our client, a well-established small publicly traded organization in the apparel/uniform industry, currently has a rare opportunity for a bright customer and administration oriented professional to join their team.
REPORTING TO: Director, Western Operations
: Under supervision of the Director, Western Operations, and in accordance with established performance standards, this person functions as the in-house advocate for a defined portfolio of customers.
Responsible for all day-to-day operations pertaining to the accounts assigned to them and in doing this, ensures that:
- All terms and conditions of sales contracts (where existing) are met in a proactive manner
- The customers service expectations are met or exceeded by serving as liaison across all internal departments (i.e. design, production, inventory, distribution, sales and customer service)
- Work with Account Executives to execute strategies for any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency
- Coordinate with customer service department to ensure answers to customer concerns/issues are satisfied in timely manner
- Coordinate with order allocator, shipping and receiving to ensure appropriate prioritization for accounts is communicated and executed
- Provide resolutions and solutions for production delays, embroidery/finishing errors, erroneous picking/shipments, costing discrepancies, quality control issues to our and our customers satisfaction
- Provide information to create on-line ordering facility for customers
- Maintain and develop current merchandising grids for defined customers
- Using problem solving techniques and the application of good judgment consistent with industry “best practices” is a daily requirement.
- Leadership skills to develop relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Manage time and multiple priorities to meet schedule deadlines.
- Knowledge and experience using a wide variety of applications including Excel, Word etc.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office products, especially MS Excel
- Oral Communication – Ability to ask questions, explain issues to others and ask for assistance as needed. Give instructions clearly and concisely.
- Written Communication – Read and write English, to understand written instructions and complete reports as required.
- Listening – Ability to listen to others and to find resolutions to issues, to take instruction and interpret information.
- Judgment – Ability to analyze and make decisions to determine best resolutions to issues within position responsibilities.
- Attention to Detail – Ensures that information provided is accurate to avoid errors. Maintains quality and productivity levels of monitoring workflow.
- Experience: Previous experience in related position with emphasis on customer service and account management (garment industry an asset but not required)
- Ability to work independently
- Highly organized and able to set effective schedule to accomplish objectives
This is a great opportunity for a confident individual who enjoys learning, and is seeking stability as well as room for career growth.
Compensation: $50K to $63K plus benefits
Interviews are taking place immediately and cover letters are not required.