Position: Business Development Representative
Global Rope Access (GRA) is a specialty construction contractor providing innovative access, work, and rescue solutions for challenging construction projects across North America.
With rapidly growing operations, our continued vision is to be the leader in providing best in class rope access construction and maintenance solutions for specialty construction and industrial projects. We value integrity, professionalism, and above all else safety is our top priority.
Are you looking for the next step in your sales career?
We are now seeking to add a Business Development Representative to our high performing North American sales team. We offer extensive sales training, career growth opportunities, mentorship and the opportunity to work alongside experienced senior individuals in the specialty construction industry.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, this position will be critical in researching new business opportunities and sourcing new client leads to support growth targets. To excel in this role you will ideally be an energetic and driven sales professional with 1 - 2 years of B2B sales experience, who is able to take ownership of front line prospecting and outreach activities and work alongside our sales team to build a robust sales funnel.
What you will be responsible for:
- Researching companies, identifying potential organizations, opportunities, and industries
- Online prospecting to build upon an existing robust CRM client list
- New prospective client outreach (cold calling + email) - approximately 30-50 calls/emails per day
- Educating prospective clients on GRA services and capabilities, alongside qualifying clients for potential work opportunities
- Strategizing with the Sales Team on how best to increase proposal/contract opportunities in existing and new markets
- Booking client meetings for Sales Account Executives
What you bring to the table:
- 1-2 years of B2B sales experience
- Strong ability to prospect, research client contact data, build client reach out lists
- Proven experience managing workflow and documenting activities using a CRM database (ie. Salesforce)
- Telephone sales and/or customer service experience
- Ability to manage outreach workflow optimizing connections with priority leads
- Construction background is preferred but not required
- Friendly, confident and personable team player who takes pride in their role within our company
- Ability to thrive in a metric-driven environment
What you get in return:
- Competitive Compensation
- Annual Sale Training benefits
- Supportive colleagues and managers
- Detailed GRA onboarding process developed to help you succeed from day 1
- 100% Remote Environment
- Home office allowance
- Career growth opportunities in sales, marketing, sales analytics, and CRM with a rapidly expanding company