We are currently searching for a for an Analyst, Maintenance Data Analysis, Aircraft Economics and Sales Support for a major aircraft manufacturer in Toronto.
This analyst will review and analyze technical queries related to all aspects of aircraft reliability and aircraft economics as well as compile detailed reports and presentations. The analyst will close such queries timely and with highest quality and aggressively support aircraft sales campaigns.
In your role you will:
- Review, prioritize, analyze and respond to all assigned queries related to reliability, maintenance costs, aircraft economics and other analyses of various maintenance & operational data
- Utilize/validate/enhance existing engineering analyses or conduct new analyses to develop a solution to the operator's queries
- Work closely with originators of queries (De Havilland-internal and external customers) to ensure all necessary data are obtained in order to meet customer’s expectations with regards to timeline and quality.
- Work independently and with Maintenance Programs and Procedures team members to support them and align in all Maintenance Engineering queries, reports, projects and assignments
- Identify potential data validity/integrity issues and address data quality issues to improve technical reporting
- Provide qualitative and timely reliability and cost data and analyses to key supporting functions in Customer Services and Support, Sales & Marketing, Procurement, Engineering and other De Havilland teams
- Aggressively and timely support De Havilland’s Sales and Marketing teams in their campaigns
- Work very closely with In-Service Engineering, Customer Support Account Managers, Field Service Representatives, In-Service Supplier Management, Marketing / Sales Service and Support, Engineering, Procurement, and other De Havilland teams.
- Produce and develop key performance indicators to support continuous improvement initiatives, through Achieving Excellence
- Participate in customer technical evaluations, customer meetings, conferences and working groups
- Identify and implement enhancements to team policies and procedures in an effort to drive ongoing efficiencies and cost-effectiveness.
As our ideal candidate
- You have a University Degree in Engineering with at least 3 years’ experience in Industrial or Aerospace or College Diploma in Aviation Technology with at least 5 years’ experience in Aerospace Industry.
- You have strong analytical abilities and experience using statistics to resolve engineering problems
- You have robust understanding of reliability and aircraft direct maintenance costs. Aircraft maintenance programs and planning concepts, methods and management is a definite asset
- You have good knowledge of aircraft systems. Familiarity with with De Havilland aircraft Dash 8 Series 100, 200, 300 and 400 is a definite asset.
- You are familiar and proficient with Microsoft Software products - especially Excel and Access. Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools and Oracle database is a valuable asset.
- You have robust ability to manage tight deadlines and prioritize workload accordingly
- You are able to work independently or as part of a team
- You have able to conduct multidimensional queries of databases containing historical queries and solutions; able to validate/enhance/improve such solutions
- You have strong customer service skills
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Thorough understanding of airline operations and independent maintenance organizations, intimate knowledge of their maintenance & engineering structure and functions