Our client, a highly established and reputable construction company, has an opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to join their team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- You will demonstrate your depth of customer service by handling a high volume of customer enquiries.
- You will help new and established clients through all order processing stages while meeting service quality expectations and applying knowledge of pricing principles.
- You will demonstrate product knowledge by providing product suggestions to meet client needs
- You will apply your problem solving and conflict resolution skills while handling returns for any order, product or delivery issues.
- You will work closely with your own team while also supporting and collaborating with other teams.
- You will attend and contribute to meetings as required
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Previous years of customer service experience
- Previous inside sales experience an asset
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Highly customer and team focused
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A keen ability to meet procedural and policy guidelines while achieving daily deadlines
- Highly detail oriented and organized
- Solid problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- French speaking ability is considered an asset, but not required
WHAT YOU RECEIVE IN RETURN
- Competitive Salary, and Vacation policy
- Competitive extended health & dental benefits plan offered.
- Ample training
- Supportive colleagues and managers
If you’re ready for a challenge and ready to make an impact in a role where you’ll be appreciated for your hard work and results, we’re interested in speaking with you!
Interviews start ASAP! Apply today for consideration! (No cover letter required)
We look forward to working with you.