Are you looking for a great work environment, stable career path, and opportunities to grow and learn?
Our client, an Oregon-based pioneer in the semiconductor industry, has openings for Wafer Fab Technicians!
This role is perfect for individuals who enjoy learning, want to work in a Clean Room, and are strong team players.
What's in it for you?
- $16-$21/hour (DOE)
- Day shifts and night shifts available
- Compressed work week schedule
- Employer paid benefits
- Potential for permanent hire after just 90 days!
- Opportunities for learning and growth
- Great team setting
As a Technician, your responsibilities will include:
- Operate & evaluate all process and metrology equipment within assigned area
- Assure equipment meets all qualification and maintenance schedules as required by specification before processing product.
- Evaluate both product and qualification wafers through measurement and/or visual inspection.
- Responsible for accurate entry of that data into workstream system for assessment of processing using SPC controls.
- Other Clean Room duties as needed
- Needs to be comfortable working in a Clean Room environment
- Must have basic computer skills needed to run automated process controls.
- Must be able to make calculations required for data entry to SPC controls, using a calculator as needed.
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to read and comprehend specifications to achieve certifications required for technician duties.
Interviews are taking place right away! To apply, kindly submit your resume (cover letter not required).