Our client, a leading health provider in Canada, is looking for a Regional Sales Director
to join their team in Ontario.
As a member of the Sales Leadership Team, the Regional Sales Director
is responsible for the overall success of their district, and all clinics within their region. The Regional Sales Director is accountable to ensure achievement of regional budget for units and revenue, conversion targets, clinic demand generation and the growth of their team.
The regional district will include 20 clinics in and around Kitchener, Oakville, Hamilton, Guelph and St.Catharines.
As the Regional Sales Director, your responsibilities include:
What makes a successful Regional Sales Director?
- Support and foster strong relations with the local sales team, Management Team, and throughout the industry.
- Develop goals and objectives that drives sales results in the region.
- Lead and develop the local sales team to promote engagement and loyalty.
- Mitigate and manage interpersonal conflict within your team
- Model and promote high professional and ethical standards in clinics
- Attend all company workshops, meetings and maintain current professional knowledge
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with the clinic teams, colleagues, management, head office personnel, clinic personnel, customers and suppliers.
- Network with other leaders in the company, hearing health sector, professional associations and community
- Drive strategy and execute on sales conversion plans to generate increased revenue
- Train, coach and develop direct reports on sales process
- Ensure individual and team adherence to Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensure standards for 3rd party client files and adherence to 3rd party contracts as they relate to clinic dispensing procedures.
- Complete regular review of clinic calendars and effectively managing appointments to meet standards
- Facilitate and lead product/services development, sales support, internal project initiatives and other critical cross-departmental functions
- Collaborate with sales team on market changes and respond with new products and methods for reaching customers
- Balance short and long term goals to ensure regional goals are met
- Work with appropriate corporate department managers to improve efficiency of existing sales processes at the branch level
- Accountability for efficiency and process improvements
- Conduct annual performance review for each direct report, communicating any problem areas to HR.
- Ensure employees are being developed and succession plans are in place.
- Adherence to HR Policies and Procedures
- Plan, set targets and assign work effectively
- Coach, mentor and train direct reports and clinic staff
- Assist with selection and orientation of team members
- Termination of team members from a role
- Establish appropriate targets and interim targets to motivate and challenge direct report performance
- Deliver training as required to direct reports to ensure competency and ability to meet targets
- Follow up on internal training of direct reports to ensure that full competency is achieved
- Authorize Regional staff holiday and sickness coverage
- Review and authorize hours recorded in payroll
- Recognition of team members by using reward and recognition programs
- Collaborate with Marketing Team on effective promotions and offers for clinics, based on geographic and competitive needs analysis
- Understand, communicate and effectively implement clinic/regional level activities in support of National Marketing Campaigns
- Ensure that Regional Business Development Plans are effectively communicated and implemented
- Manage and train Sales team (Practice Managers and Sales & Operations Managers) with respect to local physicians and important referral sources as required to maintain and build relationships
- Coordinate Sales team and Marketing team to develop new local area streams of business
- Monitor, attend and support community events in the area, tracking outcomes and sharing best practices
- Promote public and business relations by being involved in business clubs and industry related associations
What's in it for you?
- Experience in sales management, preferably in Retail setting
- University Degree in Sales or equivalent in work experience.
- A degree in Audiology or a diploma in Hearing Sciences considered a strong asset and desired.
- Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to lead and manage staff.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative business relationships.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership and inspire confidence.
- High level of entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to work as a team player, have fun and possess a keen interest in being part of a growing business striving to become the best in its field.
- Must be willing to travel and have valid Class 5 Drivers License.
- Entrepreneurial Drive and strong work ethic, with attention to detail.
- Strategic planning and thinking, skilled at creating action plans.
- Customer Service Orientation, caring and compassionate nature.
- Presentation Skills, using multi-media, good in front of groups.
- Negotiation Skills, using tactics of win-win and building strong strategic relationships for the long term.
- Leadership Skills, the ability to take the lead but also be a strong team player.
- Management Skills, understanding of business processes, able to organize self and own time.
- Team Building Skills, strong interpersonal communication, good at follow through with others, fun loving and social personality.
- Communications Skills, good at listening, strong writer, salesmanship.
- Innovative and Creative, able to think outside the box.
- Competitive Salary ( $100K - $120K, dependent on experience)
- Focus on work/life balance
- Complete benefits package
- Fun and welcoming environment!
Interviews are taking place immediately, so please apply right away with your resume! (No cover letters required)
Thank you for your interest.