Start your career with a growing company!
No experience is necessary. We're offering a $1000 sign on bonus! Apply now!
We are looking for Operators to join a growing team! Our client is expanding and looking to double in size. Located in Richmond, IL, our client is a plastics manufacturer that specializes in extruding and recycling plastic. They’re looking to bring on reliable and hard working team members. This opportunity is great for someone who is looking to grow in the manufacturing industry!
What You’ll Receive:
- COMPETITIVE HOURLY WAGE- $16.50/hr to start.
- A friendly and supportive workplace.
- Comprehensive benefits plan: Eligible for medical and dental benefits after 60 days.
- Growth and development opportunities to expand with the company
- DIRECT HIRE - no need to start on a contract or temporary basis.
- A consistent work week- Immediate need for night shifts. Overtime hours are available!
Our client is unique because they are an environmentally-friendly plastics company, using biodegradable and plant-based materials. It is a friendly and inclusive factory environment with incredible opportunities for learning and professional growth.
The company invests in its employees by providing training, previous experience is not required.
- 2nd shift - 2 pm - 10 pm, Monday - Friday
- 3rd shift - 10 pm - 6 am, Monday - Friday
- Overtime hours required!
- Operate grinders, tools, dryers, and machines to produce high-quality plastic packaging film and sheets.
- Performing quality checks and measuring tolerances with various tools.
- Assisting other operators as required by supporting machine set-ups.
- Performing basic machine maintenance to keep the machines running smoothly.
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment.
- Prior manufacturing or machine operating experience is preferred, but not required.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Safety conscious, attentive, punctual, and dependable.
- Physically be able to pull and push up to 70 lbs and the ability to be on your feet for the full length of the shift.
- Basic math skills and computer skills.
- Ability to read a tape measure and use tools to measure tolerances.
- Positive, self-motivated individual, who is open to learning.
- A mechanical aptitude.
If you are looking for a company that is growing, eager to help their employees, and that you can take pride in, look no further! Interviews are happening right away (flexible interview times available), so secure your spot with us today!