Absolute Results, Canada's largest automotive marketing and training company, currently has a rare opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join its team based in Surrey, BC.
This is a 6 month contract position and is 100% in office.
- Develop and execute out-of-this-world creative concepts and projects for print and online, accurately, on time, and within budget while working closely with Marketing and Event Coordinators;
- Produce innovative and high-quality print and digital graphics;
- Prepare final print and web files per final destination’s specifications;
- Create ads for use online, SMS, in email or other digital methods;
- Suggest improvements and modify formats to increase the quality of production and ensure that specified standards are met;
- Design and create, from concept to completion, various support literature (invitations, flyers, ads, etc.);
- Strategize and create appropriate communications media to best satisfy the objectives of projects;
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, select style and size of type and arrange layout based upon available space;
- Other related duties as required
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications or related fields or;
- 1-3 years’ relevant experience in design processes, graphic production and file preparation
- Experience with PC-based computer systems
- Production-level experience with Adobe CC
- Follow and research the hottest and most up to date design trends and styles
- Excellent knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts
- Exceptional proofreading, analytical, problem solving, and decision-making
- Follow concept direction with ease
- Put forth your own ideas and solutions for creative problems – no matter how weird and unique. No idea is off the table!
- Work well in a team atmosphere and do whatever it takes to accomplish goals
- Witty mindful person with a creative punch
- Fun sense of humor - willing to play practical jokes on anyone who messes with them. Seriously, this is a regular occurrence around the office.
- A font-tastic person who likes to have a Helvetica good time!
- Competitive Compensation ($45K - $47K, depending on experience)
- Supportive colleagues and managers
- And more!
This is an immediate opening and interviews are taking place right away! No cover letter required.
We look forward to reviewing your resume!
ABOUT ABSOLUTE RESULTS
Absolute Results is Canada’s largest automotive sales training & marketing company and growing larger every day! We’re passionate about the auto industry!
We’re a team of whip smart marketers, developers, designers and thinkers based in Surrey, BC—and we’re growing fast. We’re open, entrepreneurial and incredibly collaborative. Hard work is part of our culture, but so is flexibility. We get to enjoy the pace and energy of a startup, but have the backing of a well-established company—it’s a rare combination. We don’t do bureaucracy—it keeps things from moving quickly and there’s a lot we want to do. You’ll flourish here if you’re a self-starter and quick learner who doesn’t require much handholding but asks a ton of questions. We’re young and enterprising, so there is plenty of opportunity to grow and make your mark on this company.
Some of the other perks? Plenty of opportunities to learn and advance, comprehensive benefits and some great opportunities to give back through our foundation.