Absolute Results, Canada's largest automotive marketing and training company, currently has a rare opportunity for an Accounting Clerk to join its growing team based in Surrey, BC.
Reporting to the Controller, the Accounting Clerk is responsible for performing various data entry related duties and other related administrative and accounting duties in order to assist in the smooth functioning of the accounting department for the company while providing excellent customer service to all stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Entering of customer and order information into Microsoft Navision (NAV) in order to accurately
create customer invoices in a timely manner;
- Verification of information originating in in-house information systems, to allow for accurate creation of
- Accurate and timely inputting and processing of documents such as purchase orders, travel
reimbursements, and other basic accounting transactions;
- Contact customers regarding past-due invoices via email;
- Verify vendor invoices against purchase orders;
- File documents into the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable files as necessary;
- Review documents for potential errors and/or discrepancies;
- Posting of daily cash receipts;
- Ensure the strict confidentiality and privacy of financial records as they relate to the organization and
its business partners;
- Other related duties as required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient and quick with computerized data entry
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Timely and effective decision making skills
- Strong active listening skills
- High degree of attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong time management skills
- Co-ordinate a wide variety of tasks simultaneously - including high-priority tasks;
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems with minimal oversight;
- Demonstrate initiative and accountability for the role
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information
- Demonstrate a sound work ethic
- Demonstrate integrity, honesty and responsibility
- Work well in a team environment; be flexible
- Uphold a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Knowledge and experience with accounting related software applications
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and GMail
- Competitive Compensation ($40K - $46K, depending on experience)
- Extended Health Benefits
- Supportive colleagues and managers
- Lots of room for career growth
- And more!
This is an immediate opening and interviews are taking place right away! No cover letter required.
We look forward to reviewing your resume!
ABOUT ABSOLUTE RESULTS
Absolute Results is Canada’s largest automotive sales training & marketing company and growing larger every day! We’re passionate about the auto industry!
We’re a team of whip smart marketers, developers, designers and thinkers based in Surrey, BC—and we’re growing fast. We’re open, entrepreneurial and incredibly collaborative. Hard work is part of our culture, but so is flexibility. We get to enjoy the pace and energy of a startup, but have the backing of a well-established company—it’s a rare combination. We don’t do bureaucracy—it keeps things from moving quickly and there’s a lot we want to do. You’ll flourish here if you’re a self-starter and quick learner who doesn’t require much handholding but asks a ton of questions. We’re young and enterprising, so there is plenty of opportunity to grow and make your mark on this company.
Some of the other perks? Plenty of opportunities to learn and advance, comprehensive benefits and some great opportunities to give back through our foundation.