TPD's client, a leading hearing clinic across Canada, is looking for an Accounts Payable Manager to join the team Full-Time Permanent in Victoria, BC!
The Accounts Payable Manager will be reporting to the Finance Manager, and will lead the organization’s accounts payable activities including timely payment of vendor invoices, ensuring accuracy and completeness from all members of the accounts payable team.
What you would be doing:
- Oversee the Accounts Payable function of the Finance team
- Manage AP workflow, ensuring timely payment processing
- Review and follow-up with vendor statements and carry-forward balances
- Communication with vendors on queries and issues
- Review and post invoices for processing and payment in a digitalized system
- Perform GL reconciliations and analysis
- Communicate and address any AP issues
- Maintain organization of AP documents and payment batches
What you need:
- 5+ years of experience leading an AP team
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics and MS Office
- Intermediate level Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with a mid or large tier ERP system preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Superior common sense, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to prioritize, manage time, and multi-task
What you get in return:
- Full Time - Monday - Friday - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits
- On the job training
- Opportunity to work remotely - with equipment included
- Fun and welcoming environment!
Interviews are taking place immediately, so please apply right away with your resume! (No cover letters required)
TPD will not share your information with anyone outside of our firm without your approval as privacy and confidentiality is one of TPD's core values.
We at TPD thank you for your interest