Image Group Inc., established in 1992, is a leader in branded merchandise and one of the largest distributors of promotional products in Canada. IG is 100% Canadian owned and operated and is committed to balancing value conscious pricing with sustainable business practices and product procurement.
This is a 12-15 month mat leave contract with a possibility of becoming permanent (not guranteed).
Image Group is looking for a highly motivated, ambitious, organized, and analytical Fullfillment Coordinator to assist us in our fullfillment and shipping department.
Detailed Duties & Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Required
- Work in the warehouse picking, packing and prepare order for shipment
- Process orders in computer system
- Receive goods, inspecting quality and report in computer system
- Resolve any issues with product quality, lost shipments and ensure packages are cleared through customs
- Prepare commercial invoices
- Prepare, pack, and ship outbound orders in a timely fashion
- Receive, inspect and record inventory items to ensure they adhere to our quality assurance
- Conduct annual inventory cycle counts
- Prepare shipments using automated shipping systems
- Perform regular estore product counts and report to the Online Store Manager
- Process online orders
- Provide shipping and receiving coverage
- Warehouse experience
- Comfortable working in a warehouse environment
- Comfortable working with a variety of computer programs
- Computer knowledge skills, particularly MS Word and Excel
- Solid ability to multitask with exceptional organizational skills
- Adaptable with a sense of urgency in executing job responsibilities and able to prioritize work
- Strong customer service and communications skills and are able to satisfactorily resolve issues
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds
Image Group is focused on the satisfaction of our customers but also take pride in the success and lifestyle balance of our staff.
What Image Group Can Offer You
- Competitive salary
- Job security
- Extended health and dental
- Downtown Vancouver office located in False Creek with easy access to transit
- Supportive managers and colleagues
This is an immediate opening and cover letters are not required.