WorkWithUs Foundation supports individuals who experience barriers find meaningful and sustainable employment opportunities with our Client Partners who have made a commitment to Inclusion Equity and Diversity through Accessible Talent Strategies.
We have a current opportunity for full-time warehouse associates with the premier recycling organization in BC.
If you're looking for a long term opportunity to work with a well respected organizations and enjoy being part of a successful team apply today.
What you will do:
- Working in a production line environment
- Counting and sorting containers
- Working closely with recycling machinery
- Work with a small collaborative team
A successful candidate will:
- Have a strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Be reliable and always on time
- A great team player!
Why work with us?
- Opportunity for long term employment
- $15.25 per hour with benefits and vacation (after probationary time
- Full-Time: Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm shifts
- Part-Time: Saturday and Sunday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Close to Skytrain, very transit accessible
We are accepting resumes and conducting interviews immediately. Cover letters are not required.