Our client, a leader in the automotive industry, has a rare opportunity for an IT Manager - Infrastructure & Operations to join their successful and growing team!
The position can based in either Delta or Abbotsford with the possibility to work up to 50% from home.
What you do:
What you have:
- Leading the IT Infrastructure and Helpdesk staff
- Implementing and managing server monitoring and alerting processes / applications
- Implementing and managing cloud resources, including network and replication services
- Managing on-premises and cloud business application servers
- Implementing and managing backup processes and disaster planning for servers and databases
- Project leadership of small teams where necessary.
- Ensure technical documentation is created and maintained.
What you get
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical field with 8+ years relevant work experience
- Certifications in systems administration, security and project management are a definite asset.
- Azure and AWS Cloud platforms, Windows Server, SQL Server, and other Microsoft Server applications
- Microsoft Office 365 apps including SharePoint, Teams, etc.
- Designing and implementing load balancing solutions and clustered databases for dynamic scalability - ideally in an Azure environment
- Demonstrable and consistent history of successful website operations on an enterprise scale, preferably with B2B and B2C commerce
- Cloud/storage technologies
- Backup technologies such as Veeam
- Error logging analysis tools such as Splunk
- Microsoft SCCM management
- Proficient PowerShell scripting
- Cisco Meraki networking, firewalls, and threat protection.
- Competitive salary ( $90K - $105K)
- Full benefits package
- Strong job security
- Ample room for career growth
- Supportive colleagues and managers
- And more!
Find out why this organization has so many long term employees!
This is an immediate opening and cover letters are not required.
We look forward to reviewing your resume.