TPD Has partnered with a leader in the automotive industry to ramp up our workforce for the upcoming spring & summer seasons! This is an amazing opportunity for passionate individuals to get involved with a company that cares about its people and that provides people across Canada access to explore the great outdoors.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Sales Manager is responsible for developing a team of highly productive sales representatives who are able to meet and exceed revenue targets while promptly and professionally addressing the needs of customers. The Sales Manager is also required to generate and deliver sales and marketing initiatives, revenue growth and client retention strategies. The Manager is further required to coach and mentor the sales team through motivation, leadership and encouragement while striving for exceptional customer service standards and accountability. Other duties will be assigned as necessary.
WHAT YOU WILL BE LEARNING AS A SALES MANAGER:
- Plan, direct and evaluate the operations of the sales team.
- Develop, implement and monitor detailed inside and outside sales strategies and objectives.
- Ensure the provision of excellent customer service.
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and client retention levels.
- Build and retain an effective team of sales representatives.
- Lead, coach and motivate the team to achieve sales goals.
- Attain budgeted revenue expectations for the sales department set by the General Manger.
- Measure the activities of sales representatives.
- Resolve customer concerns and complaints in a courteous, professional manner.
- Create a safe environment for the discussion and resolution of issues and concerns.
- Work in concert with other department managers to assure congruence with sales operations.
- Complete various sales reports as needed by head office and the General Manager.
- Conduct regular sales team performance evaluations.
- Ensure that all personnel comply with Company policies, procedures and ethical standards.
- Provide leadership for employee relations through effective communications, coaching, training, and development.
- Other duties shall be assigned as required by the General Manager.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Secondary education
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent closing skills
- Strong team player
- Strong leadership track record
- You develop, motivate, coach and mentor
- You think big picture; develop long term plans and execute short term victories
- You assist in continually striving for a friendly, positive working environment and the highest standard of customer satisfaction
- Adhere to company values
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN RETURN:
- A competitive total rewards package to include salary, bonus incentives, and paid time off
- An opportunity to be part of a national team that is collaborative and proud
- A holistic benefits package that includes extended health and dental benefits
- Access to a company-matching RRSP plan
- And so much more!
If you are ready to make a career change, you are good with your hands, and the above sounds exciting to you, apply today! We are interviewing now and want to speak with you!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.