GRA provides innovative access, work and rescue solutions. We manage risk and enable success on complex projects for premier clients. With rapidly growing operations across North America, our vision is to be the leader in providing innovative safety, access, rescue, and work solutions for the specialty construction and industrial maintenance projects across several industries. We value integrity, professionalism, and above all else safety is our priority.
GRA is looking for a Project Manager to join their Rockworks team.
This position can be based anywhere in BC or AB.
This critical position will provide significant opportunities to gain experience and advance your career. GRA is an ambitious company looking for an accomplished individual whose character, skills and experience will make a significant positive impact here. If you seek challenges, rise to the occasion, and want to achieve your goals alongside great people this is the place for you.
You will have the opportunity to help shape our business, our culture, and contribute to our collective success. We require a dynamic, highly motivated, organized individual, who takes pride in their work to prosper with us.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure the safety of staff, clients
- With the Rock Works General Manager, set annual sales targets
- Client & lead management. Maintains and nurtures relationships with clients and effectively markets company services to fulfill their potential needs and reach sales targets
- Work closely with the operations and service team to manage client relationships and ensure continual business relationship
- Take initiative on developing new leads and maintaining current ones (cold and warm calls, emails, meetings, and presentations)
- Review and evaluate cost estimates
- Prepare estimates and purchase orders in detail
- Gathering proposals, drawings, specifications and related documents.
- Manage bid pricing
- Prepare cost analysis
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying project related documents.
- Deliver proposals, estimates, and ensure ultimate submission of RFP’s to clients
- Establish Master Service Agreements and recurring contracts with preferred clients
- Obtain contract from clients review with CEO, CFO, PM, AE to redline and renegotiate with client.
- At Project Completion follow up with clients to gauge satisfaction and debrief and obtain testimonial
What you bring to the table:
- Ability to represent GRA with professionalism and integrity
- Outstanding needs analysis, positioning, business justification & closing skills
- Advance understanding of Google Workspace and Salesforce
- Understand industry and nuances to be able to discuss projects with clients
- Knowledge of competitors capabilities and shortfalls
- Comprehensive understanding of rope access regulation and GRA project history
- Knowledge of rockworks operations to confidently present capabilities to client
- Willingness & ability to travel local and international
- Proactive self starter who can operate both individually & as part of a team
- Demonstrated leadership ability to build effective business relationships
- Excellent communication & internal/external customer relations skills
- Ability to analyze complex business processes, articulate issues constructively, communicate complex issues in a simple and relevant manner & make recommendations to facilitate and drive desired business outcomes
- Masters in Geotechnical Engineering
- Knowledge of rockworks techniques, materials, and general slope stabilization methodologies is preferred
What you get in return:
- Competitive Compensation
- Supportive colleagues and managers
- Lots of room for career growth
- 100 % Remote Environment
- And more