Global Rope Access is North America’s first Rope Access certified rockworks company that specializes in high-angle and remote access slope stabilization projects.
GRA provides innovative access, work, and rescue solutions including in-the-field slope stability. We manage risk and enable success on complex projects for premier clients. We are an ambitious company that is proud to deliver high-quality work on tight deadlines. We value integrity, professionalism, and above all else, safety is our priority. We are looking Marketing Coordinator to join our family. The Marketing Coordinator will be reporting directly to the Business Development Lead.
This is a unique opportunity to join a company with huge growth potential and start the marketing department from the ground up. You’ll be designing, implementing, and executing world-class marketing with the potential for a long-term executive level career. We require someone who can hit the ground running with limited supervision as there are no protocols currently established. You will be writing the book from start to finish. The company is currently working across North America with plans to expand globally.
What you will be doing:
- Working with the Business Development Lead to create the annual Marketing Strategy
- Create quarterly high-impact strategy with all business units
- Prepare and execute timely integrated campaign planning cycles to gain cross-functional alignment on objectives and deliverables and maintain regular communications with brand, sales, and operations teams to ensure coordinated execution
- Create and maintain lead generation and prospecting databases to ensure marketing funnels are accurate and up to date
- Establish, test, and measure the best mix of marketing levers to meet each campaign’s objectives and budget requirements (may include such levers as DM, events, social, PR, digital, etc.)
- Manage all Marketing content, assets, execution, and success metrics
- Manage website traffic
- Increase Search Engine Optimization
- Take a proactive approach to continually improve our approach to building awareness, engagement, and leads and provide regular KPI updates to the management team
What you bring to the table:
- 3 Years of focused Marketing experience
- Degree or Diploma in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Marketing experience in Construction is highly preferred
What you get in return:
- Competitive Compensation
- Supportive colleagues and managers
- Lots of room for career growth
- 100 % Remote Environment
- And more!