Are you looking for the next step in your warehouse career?
Our client is a family-owned and operated building products company that has been operating across Canada and the US for over 75 years. They are looking for a reliable and enthusiastic Warehouse Material Handler
to join their team in Concord, Ontario
on a temp-to-hire basis. The position involves receiving and processing incoming materials, picking and filling orders from stock, and packing and shipping orders.
As a Warehouse Associate, you will receive:
As a Warehouse Material Handler, your responsibilities include:
- Wages between $19.00-$21.00/hour depending on experience
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life) after probation
- Set Monday-Friday day shift schedule which provides great work/life balance
- Friendly, team-oriented work environment in a stable and reliable industry
- For the right candidate, the potential to be hired on into a permanent role
- Working in a safe manner at all times.
- Unloading and loading trailers and containers
- Verifying counts and identifying products to be stocked
- Tagging and stocking materials in warehouse
- Packaging and staging pulled orders
- Maintain an organized and clean warehouse environment