WorkWithUs Foundation is a non-profit charity that specializes in helping individuals experiencing barriers to employment find sustainable careers.
We provide purposeful work by partnering with companies that are proud of their equity diversity and inclusion through accessible talent strategies.
We're excited to partner with an 'award winning' disruptive organization. Our newest partner is fiercely and boldly changing the face of accessible and affordable housing and is determined to eradicate homelessness.
We're looking to connect with innovative disruptors in the areas of Project Management and Supply Chain who have expertise in technical building projects.
What you will be doing:
What you bring:
- Deliver prefabricated build projects across Canada safely, on time, on quality and on cost and in compliance and in cooperation with client, consultant, developer, general contractor, relevant authorities and suppliers.
- Determine and defines the project delivery scope, objectives and deliverables, based on analysis of drawings, specifications, permits and regulatory standards.
- Prepare and monitor the budget, and communicates progress to the stakeholders, makes adjustment when needed.
- Select and build partnerships with suppliers who can deliver competitive quality products and respect planning agreements.
- Manage contracts and negotiate terms with suppliers and clearly communicates expected deliverables.
- Seek continuously for value engineering opportunities and best practices, delivers input to the design team to optimize the cost/performance of company solutions.
What you'll receive in return:
- 10+ years experience in Engineering or technical prefab construction projects
- You're innovative and progressive
- You don't mind rolling up your sleeves
- You're comfortable wearing many hats
- Ability to travel
- Work & collaborate with a talented award winning team
- Strong compensation and benefits
- Ability to make a true impact in communities
- Opportunity to travel nationally and internationally
If you're a global minded team player who is innovative and progressive and truly believe in community and have a social purpose mindset and want to learn more about this exciting opportunity please submit your CV.