TPD's Health Care client provides health and wellness services to all British Columbians and are looking for an Executive Assistant
to come join them in their Health and Informatics division.
This is a full time 1 month contract in Vancouver, BC where the successful candidate has the ability to work from home!
What you would be doing:
What you need:
- Acting as the point of contact for the Director of Health Informatics and the Director of Finance
- Calendar management: coordinating and organizing meetings through Microsoft Outlook
- Maintaining the current filing and database system
- Document preparation if required
What you get in return:
- Professional administrative experience in a fast paced environment
- Prior experience with Microsoft Outlook and extensive calendar management
- Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, time management, and prioritization skills based on the urgency of projects/tasks
- Willingness to take initiative, anticipate needs, and a positive attitude
- Full time hours - Monday to Friday - 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Downtown location with the ability to work from the office or at home
- Technical tools and training provided
- Possibility of contract extension
- Opportunity to work with a great team!