Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment?
Are you looking to grow and learn new skills?
Then apply now!
Due to growth, our client, a 25+ year old organization in the contract manufacturing industry specialized in dietary supplements is looking for Packaging Machine Operators to join their team! This is an exciting opportunity to work with a growing and family-oriented organization that really cares about their people and work culture. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity to start immediately and interviews are taking place now!
As a Packaging Machine Operator, your responsibilities will include:
- Labeling and packaging products
- Following GMP's and SOP's at all times and maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Troubleshooting minor machine malfunctions and errors to ensure machines are operating properly
- Previous experience working with conveyor belts, weighing items, performing machine maintenance, change overs, assembling and disassembling machine parts.
- Completing documentation accurately and legibly
- Be able to work overtime as requested
- No experience is required, but work experience in a manufacturing or production environment is preferred
- The ability to lift 55 lbs.
- The ability to stand for long periods of time
- A desire to grow, learn, and develop with the company long term
- High manual dexterity
- Possess a high sense of urgency and high attention to detail
- The ability to successfully complete a background check and drug screening
What we provide in return:
We’re hiring and interviews are taking place right away!
- $16/hr (15/hr + $1 shift differential starting wage)
- Set working schedule (Sunday-Thursday from 10 pm - 6:30 am)
- 100% employer paid benefits after 30 days through TPD
- Annual bonuses
- A family oriented work environment
- Growth and development
We service a large number of clients that offer similar positions in the Portland area, feel free to reach out to learn more about other positions we are looking to fill!