Canada's largest Recreational Vehicle company currently has a rare opportunity for a BI Specialist / Data Engineer to join their successful and growing team!
This position is open due to growth and can be based in Delta, Abbotsford, Calgary, or Toronto (work from home at the moment then 80% from home).
What you do
- Leading the analytics roadmap for the organization
- Designing, developing, maintaining ETL processes
- Monitoring and tuning of queries and data loads
- Delivering reports and insights through analysis and data extraction from various platforms
- Communicating with internal customers on data findings and reporting needs
- Identifying systems and process opportunities to create efficiency
- Understanding information needs and able to identify data across all business units
- Analyzing data, developing, and prototyping analytical solutions
What you have:
What you get
- Progressive hands-on business intelligence experience
- Knowledge of best practices in data warehousing / architecture
- Knowledge of technical infrastructure
- Ability to concisely present your analysis and well-structured reports
- History of delivering impactful business insights
- Flexible with regards to changing priorities & business needs.
- Advanced in SQL
- Experience in visualizing information
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience in querying and manipulating raw datasets for analysis
- Ability and willingness to learn other tools
- Prior exposure to advanced data analysis and visualization software
- Supportive colleagues and leaders
- Ample room for career growth
- Strong job security
- Strong compensation package
- Full benefits package
- Work/Life balance
- And more!
Find out why this organization has so many long term employees!
This is an immediate opening and cover letters are not required.
We look forward to reviewing your resume.