Good Natured Products Inc., a leader in earth-friendly products that combine the very latest in plant-based renewable materials , currently has a rare opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join their growing team.
This is a 100% work-from-home opportunity and can be based in either BC, ON or AB.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for managing, executing and reporting on the company’s campaign calendar, events/ tradeshows and other appropriate marketing activities to drive awareness and leads.
Your experience building innovative, cost-optimized marketing programs and commitment to executing cross-functionally coordinated campaigns will ensure success in this role.
- Develop, manage and execute the company’s campaign calendar by reaching and engaging with target customers and turning them into qualified leads
- Establish, test and measure the best mix of marketing levers to meet each campaign’s objectives and budget requirements (may include such levers as DM, events, social, PR, digital, etc.)
- Prepare and execute timely integrated campaign planning cycles to gain cross-functional alignment on objectives and deliverables and maintain regular communications with brand, sales, and operations teams to ensure coordinated execution
- Manage the company’s digital ad program working closely with external partners to analyze results and implement improvements on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
- Maintain and enhance lead generation and prospecting databases to ensure marketing funnels are accurate and up to date
- Take an “agile” approach to continually improve our approach to building awareness, engagement and leads and provide regular KPI updates to management team
- Continually review target customer characteristics and build creative briefs for campaign content and collateral that speaks to the needs of these target segments
- Prepare and maintain sales collateral and “backpacks” for all campaigns and train sales teams on campaign programs and key messages in a timely manner
- Recommend online/offline channels and develop buying guide content and/or collateral to support consideration stages of B2B sales cycles that nurture, engage and educate target customer segments and other key stakeholders
- Act as the key marketing point of contact in all cross-functional merchandise planning activities and coordinate feedback and deliverables to the broader marketing team as required
- Monitor new product launch timelines and prepare product launch plans and calendars as required to ensure marketing and sales content and collateral is prepared in a timely manner
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data, attend events, organize product samples and/or chip in to help us achieve our collective marketing goals. We’re a growing business, so we all pitch in to do some of the dirty work.
- Degree or Diploma in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Competitive Compensation ( 60K - 75K, depending on experience)
- Stock options
- Extended Health Benefits
- Supportive colleagues and managers
- Lots of room for career growth
- And more!
This is an immediate opening and interviews are taking place right away! No cover letter required.
We look forward to reviewing your resume!